Telecom Wiring Construction Tech
Currently we have a two-person crew that is looking for a third person. Pay is dependent on skill level and can range from $15 per hour for a novice and go as high as $22 per hour or more for a team leader with the right experience.
Prefer someone with Telecom Wiring/Low-volt experience, but will train the right person.
Job sites can be all over the West side of Washington from Olympia to Bellevue. Sometimes we travel further. Most of our jobs are currently in Seattle. (Carpooling options available from Puyallup South Hill Park & Ride) We pride ourselves on professionalism and providing a superior product for our customers.
What we do:
• Coax, fiber, voice & data wiring in new apt./multi-unit dwellings and existing commercial buildings.
• Terminate coax, voice, & data cables on wall plates, patch panels, etc.
• Bring Comcast hardline and/or fiber services into commercial buildings
• Cold splice hardline.
• Build PVC, EMT and innerduct pathways for wiring along the interior and exterior of buildings.
• Structured wiring.
• Be able to work 40-50 hours per week
• Be physically able to lift 50-80 pounds, carry & climb tall ladders, work on ladders with power tools, handle various power tools, operate a scissor lift and, work for long periods of time & work outside in the rain or sun when needed.
• Work professionally in customer work spaces
• Have basic hand tools, tape measure, knife, wire cutters, screwdrivers, nut drivers etc.
• Have own cordless power tools, Impact wrench and drill. We can help you obtain these if you don’t already have them.
• Pass a criminal background check
• Pass a drug test
• Possess a valid WA driver’s license (with a reasonable driving record)
• Have your own reliable transportation, some carpooling options available from Puyallup South Hill Park & Ride.
• Be punctual & show up — if you can’t show up on time, or if you call in “sick” a lot, don’t bother to apply